Experience the challenge of Lakeview fitness classes – with better results.
Want to switch up your workout with new moves and feed off the contagious energy of group exercise? Lakeview fitness classes will happily take your drop-in fee and cram you in a room with 30 other people struggling to see the instructor. These fitness classes may expose you to different types of workouts, but they’re designed to make money, not give you long-term results.
Orange Shoe has a better option. Our personal trainers use their diverse fitness backgrounds to create small group training sessions to keep your workouts energized and challenging. You’ll receive direct individual instruction to help YOU achieve YOUR goals at YOUR pace.
Our small group personal training sessions give moves from your favorite Lakeview Chicago fitness classes an Orange Shoe twist.
We offer a variety of small group training classes in Lakeview, including:
- Body on Blast (1 hr): High-intensity cardio mixed with strength movements will put your whole body on blast during this 55-minute class. This workout will build muscle, torch fat and improve overall physical fitness. An hour of energy-packed exercises will leave you feeling stronger and a bit sweatier than when you came in. Can you take the heat? All fitness levels are welcome.
- Buns and Guns (30 min): Tone your arms and tighten your buns with this ultimate buns & guns workout. We'll focus on exercises that target the glutes, biceps, triceps and shoulders.
- Conditioning (30 min): A 25-minute metabolic conditioning workout that will have you sweating. We’ll start by raising your heart rate and metabolism with a mix of both cardio and strength training. Sweat, build muscle, and torch fat all in one quick workout. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Crunch Before Brunch (1 hr): Crunch before Brunch class follows an exercise strategy of alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. This class will leave you hungry for your favorite Chicago brunch spot!
- FLASH-Kettlebell (30 min): In only 25 minutes, this total body workout will shred your midsection, tone your legs and strengthen your back while pushing your cardio capacity to the limit. Cast iron kettlebells are used to develop the correct blend of strength and endurance for maximum fat burning and muscular conditioning. Come early to warm up because this class will be over in a flash! All levels are welcome.
- Functional Strength (30 min): Who doesn't want to be better at life? Functional strength training is the core of how we do everyday movements. This class will not only make your entire body stronger, but will make sure you can pick things up off the ground (squat!), put away/take out your plates from that high shelf (overhead push/pull!) and get up off the ground (situp/Turkish get up!) for the foreseeable future! This class is essential for life. All levels are welcome to come get better at everyday tasks!
- HIIT it (30 min): AKA: (High-Intensity Interval Training) is a cardiovascular exercise strategy alternating short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods. Performing a short burst of high-intensity (or max-intensity) exercise followed by a brief low-intensity activity, repeatedly.
- Metcon (30 min): Metcon (metabolic conditioning) is a fast-paced, high-intensity workout completed in a short period of time that will challenge your cardiovascular capacity, put your metabolism into overdrive and rapidly burn fat.
- Power Hour (1 hr): Be ready to pump out sweat and perfect your lifting form in this Plyometric & Strength Training session taught by Orange Shoe's Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist! You'll perfect power moves and your lifts in this 55-minute precision Semi-Private training experience. All levels are encouraged to participate and learn.
- Punch! (1 hr): In this kickboxing fitness session you’ll experience an explosive total body workout that incorporates a wide range of punches and athletic moves. Release stress, challenge your rhythm and coordination and build stamina and muscle tone as you fight for your fitness. You’ll leave prepared for whatever punches life throws your way. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Push 'n' Pull (1 hr): Dumbbells, medicine balls, resistance bands and your own body weight will force you to give a little and take a little in this challenging, ever-changing workout. Build strength, gain power and tone muscle with functional strength exercises that will shape your body while making everyday activities easier to do. You’re going to push. You’re going to pull. You’re going to sweat. All fitness levels are welcome.
- Sizzle with K-Lizzle (1 hr): High-intensity cardio mixed with strength movements will put your whole body on blast during this 55-minute class. This workout will build muscle, torch fat and improve overall physical fitness. An hour of energy-packed exercises will leave you feeling stronger and a bit sweatier than when you came in. Can you take the heat? All fitness levels are welcome.
- Strength (30 min): Free weights, medicine balls and your own body weight will challenge you in this ever-changing workout. Build strength, gain power and tone muscle with functional strength exercises that will shape your body while making everyday activities easier to do. Be ready to work! All fitness levels are welcome.
- Tabata (30 min): A courageous, daring, & dynamic conditioning experience: 20-second bouts of high-intensity training followed by 10 seconds of rest x 8 = 4 minute intervals to increase athletic performance, boost VO2Max, & decrease body fat. The Tabata Protocol is proven to physiologically transform your body.
- WORK (30 min): WORK, will combine technical personal training with endurance and teamwork into our most vibrant class yet! Certain WORK classes will introduce monthly themes for clients to master different modalities such as kettlebells, boxing and TRX, while others will be freestyle. So, let us know what you'd like to WORK on! We guarantee you that you will get smarter, stronger and leaner with each session. Every day is WORK!
Check out our class schedule of Lakeview Chicago small group training sessions and sign up online today!
Lakeview fitness classes with an Orange Shoe twist
Orange Shoe personal trainers get to know YOU and your goals in a free planning session before creating a personalized training plan to help you improve your health for good. We’ll recommend the best combination of small group training sessions to fit your interests, schedule and help you get results.
It’s time to invest in yourself. Take the first step with Orange Shoe personal training and start today - free.
Master YOUR DNAHow much?Start Today - Free
|share||Share the personal training experience - and cost.|
|motivate||Sometimes working out with others is just more fun! Feed off the energy of the group to achieve more.|
|variety||Session Variety - Schedule any time that's convenient for the workout that you want. Strength, cario, HIIT, flexibility, core strength - and that's just the start of it!|